I'm just getting around to posting new pictures..these are from Valentine's Day. Earlier in February my mom gave the boys some valentines in the mail. For several days in a row she would drop an envelope in our mailbox for each of them(they were the school size class valentines). They got in the habit of watching for the mailman and then opening up their own mail each day. Well they also got other valentines from MiMi & Papa and MeMaw & Papaw. My sister sent them the best gift of all. Their own Elmo mailboxes. Thank you Aunt Valerie. They still play with all the cards & mailboxes everyday. I'm actually tired of the mess and finding these valentines everywhere but they have so much fun with them that I can't see putting them away for a while. Here are a few pictures of them opening up their mail. Connor- Blue pj's & Peyton - Red pj's
Peyton pretending his valentine is a camera. He kept saying "cheese" and covering his eyes like this.
They both like to sit in our adult chairs (they each have kid size chairs for them) but usually don't want to share them. Here is them just hanging out watching tv
Peyton
Connor





4 comments:
Your boys are hilarious! I really wish I could have seen the-Oh no a mess! That's too funny-hopefully we can plan a trip maybe late summer with the husbands and kids!
I love your pictures and that mailbox is the cutest thing!!! You will always stay skinny laughing at your boys. They are so funny.
I love the mailbox idea. That is so cute!
your boys are so cute and precious. i can't imagine how crazy it must get at times with TWO of them running around...
Post a Comment