Last weekend we had a record snowfall. We got 20.5 inches in 2 days. Needless to say we didn't go anywhere for the weekend. Since we live on a cul de sac we are the last ones in the neighborhood to see a snowplow. On Sunday we finally were able to clear enough at the end of the driveway to get our car out and go up the street. We took the boys out to play but the snow was so deep they were more frustrated than having fun b/c they couldn't move.
They liked walking on the cleared sidewalk and driveway much better
Tad & Connor trying to make snowballs
We took them to the backyard because they kept asking for their playhouse. It is much deeper than it looks in the pictures. We had to carry the boys and once our boots broke down the snow they could move a little better.





5 comments:
I love your snow pictures. How much fun!!! I was laughing looking at the boys trying to walk in the snow. Very cute pictures. I am sure that you were ready for some of it to melt, so you could get out of the house.
Great pic's! Jake said "WOW we have never had that much snow".
I love the pic of them walking back and forth on the sidewalk. It's like the boxes and wrapping paper stealing the show at Christmas :>) They are getting so big, I miss them. We are looking forward to our time together in June.
Love ya,
Stephanie
I can't believe the snow!! I've never seen close to that much! The boys look so cute trapsing through it! Hope you've been able to get out!
I can't believe the snow!! I've never seen close to that much! The boys look so cute trapsing through it! Hope you've been able to get out!
Tad,
I heard about your blog from Jane Wallingford. She's in town for her grandfather's funeral. I'm preaching at Southwest C of C in Omaha. Have been now for nearly 5 years. York wasn't big enough for the president and me. He didn't like me telling him the truth. Oh, well, God is good and He continues to lead us. Meredith is married (for nearly 3 years), and Nathan is a senior in high school. He's going to major in music at Harding. Good to see you're still there. Take care. Your kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment