Friday, March 07, 2008

Ships Ahoy & finger painting

Sometimes before the boys eat breakfast they want to play for a few minutes or watch a tv show. This morning they went straight to their tent and started hiding and scaring each other. When I came from the kitchen less than 5 min. later to tell them it was breakfast time this is what I find them doing.
(Peyton)
The tent was some how knocked over and they sat inside calling it a boat. They kept taking turns going in and out of the boat, asking mommy to get in the boat, and also putting several stuffed animals in the boat. I don't know where they think of these ideas but they sure are funny. I guess now we have multiple uses for the tent too.
(Peyton)
During lunch Connor decided he needed to try something new...finger painting with yogurt on the refrigerator. I was not impressed. Niether was Peyton who was yelling "oh no a mess! What are we going to do!" Seriously I wish you could see him say this. He's hilarious b/c he puts his hands on his cheeks and looks seriously distressed about it. Connor on the other hand was cracking up. At times they are SO different it is hard to believe they are identical.
(Connor)

Tad's case is going well. The defense surprisingly is almost done calling their witnesses- much shorter than anticipated. They will probably still work a lot this weekend on the govt's closing arguments but we see the end in sight. It is a great feeling. We are almost certain Tad will go with us to the White House Easter Egg Roll. We can't wait.

We're getting at least a foot of snow today. It started just after 9 am this morning and is to snow until tomorrow night. We are hoping to get the boys out to play once it finally quits. I should have some cute pictures outside by the end of the weekend.
That's all for now.

No comments: