I was tagged by Leslie & Sarah so here goes:
1. Who is your man? Tad
2. How long have you been together? a total of 5 years
3. How long dated? 2 years
4. How old is your man? 40
5. Who eats more? Tad
6. Who said "I love you" first? Tad
7. Who is taller? Tad is 5'11 and I am 5'7
8. Who sings better? Tad for sure...he's a great song leader at church
9. Who is smarter? I'd like to say we are about the same, but I know Tad is definitely smarter
10. Whose temper is worse? I guess myself, b/c Tad rarely gets mad or upset.
11. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry. (Thankfully Tad wears the Traveler Dress Shirts from Jos. Banks which don't need ironing)
12. Who takes out the garbage? Tad unless he forgets then I am usually scrambling out of bed to get it to the curb in time.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tad-but it is the farthest from the door. I guess that is why I usually get up to check on the boys.
14. Who pays the bills? I open them (just to look at the mail), but Tad pays them online
15. Who is better with the computer? We're equal I suppose but I'm better at blogging. Tad doesn't know how to do anything on the blog except log on.
16. Who mows the lawn? Tad
17. Who cooks dinner? Me or I call Tad to pick something up on the way home (I use this too often I'm afraid)
18. Who drives when you are together? Tad
19. Who pays when you go out? Tad
20. Who is most stubborn? Usually me, but Tad can be at times too
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine...we see them weekly b/c they live here
23. Who kissed who first? Tad kissed me on our first date
24. Who asked who out? Tad. We went to J.Gilberts for dinner and then a movie
25. Who proposed? Tad, after he came over to cook me breakfast at my apartment
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me
27. Who has more friends? That is pretty even
28. Who has more siblings? Tad with 2 brothers and 1 sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both make decisions together so I guess we both have a leg in the pants.





4 comments:
I am so glad that you did this. It is funny to see who has what jobs in the marriage. It is also fun to get to know Tad better. He is a great guy. Hope that your doing well.
Ditto of Leslie--I think it's funny that #12 is all the same for us! I called you on your cell today-I'm pretty sure I have your home # here, so I'll try to call tomorrow!
So good to see you this past weekend at Harding and to meet your husband too.
Glad that I am able to stay up with you via the blogworld!
Okay, I know you just got back in town last night- but when you get a chance post some pictures of the boys. It's been a couple months I think since I've seen them, maybe longer! ;) we were at church when you called back tonight. I should be home all afternoon tomorrow if you want to try me again. Hope the boys sleep IN BED tonight!
Post a Comment