It has been a month since I posted anything. We've kept very busy this fall. We had family come twice from Missouri, twice from Texas, friends from Texas, and now Tad's parents are coming this weekend from Missouri. We LOVE IT!!! It sure makes my weeks go quick. We were so excited the Neely's joined us for lunch and a day at the zoo. I still have to get the pictures from Leslie to post. Her children are adorable and Houston is such a great baby.
Just a few updates. The judge just ruled on Tad's case he's working on. The defense got the continuance they wanted for after the first of the year. I'm not sure how the rest of the gov't feels about it but personally I'm glad b/c that means we're able to make Harding's Homecoming in Nov. I"m so excited to take the boys and see everyone. Tad is tentatively scheduled to speak to the Criminal Justice classes Friday morning at 8:00 & 10:00 so we'll be in Searcy Thurs. pm. Unfortunatly he can't take off work on the Monday following so we'll have to leave early Sunday morning at the latest. We haven't really had a chance to talk about our travels yet.
I had my first Southern Living at Home party and it went really well. I loved hosting it and having so many girls over and it was nice to make some extra money too plus get some free products. I have 2 more already scheduled for Oct. Tad went out of town for the whole week. When he left Sunday I came down with a sinus infection and the boys have colds too. It's been just peachy around here. My mom was kind enough to take off work Monday to stay with the boys so I could just sleep. The z-pack is kicking in and I"m feeling better- which is good b/c Tad gets back Friday morning and his parents come Friday night. Plenty to still get done.
Our leaves have started to fall- It has been so warm it doesn't even seem like that time of year. Anyone that has been in our backyard knows we have more than our share of leaves to pick up each year. We actually enjoy doing it but it takes a lot of time. The boys new favorite thing is to fill the trunks of their Little Tikes Bubble car with leaves, scoop them out, and start all over again. They LOVE being outside. Also, Connor started singing his first song. If you start "where is connor" to the tune Where is Thumbkin, he will finish on tune "here i am". Peyton hums along but prefers to dance along instead. They both LOVE music.
So I better get something put together for dinner. We're out of left overs and I'm actually looking at cooking for the first time this week. Let us know if you're coming to Harding's Homecoming. We'd love to see everyone.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Michelle, so sorry you got sick after Tad left. I am so glad that your mom lives close to you. We had a great time at the zoo, and cannot wait to see you at Homecoming. Have a great weekend with Tad home and his parents.
Sounds like a crazy week-Hope you are all feeling better! Glad you and Leslie were able to get together, just VERY sad I wasn't there too!! I am so excited you get to come to Homecoming!!! I can't wait to see all of you! (and hear Connor say -"Here I am"-that is so cute!!!!
Just read your blog from the 26th.
So good to talk to Tad and Colleen. How I wish I were closer so we could have a good visit and see the boys.
I sent three pictures from Scotland. Hope they came through.
Have a great visit with Colleen and Vern. Love, Marlene
Post a Comment