We are still trying to unpack from a quick but memorable trip to Washington DC. Peyton came down with the stomach virus an hour before we were to leave for the weekend so that delayed us getting to DC. Fortunately he was better by the time we got there and no one else got it. Now that we're home, I thought I'd spend most of today doing laundry from the trip. However, both boys came down with a second round of stomach sickness most of the afternoon so I've been actually laundering todays clothes instead. Hoping tomorrow I can spend some time on posting pictures and putting things away. We had a fantastic trip. We stayed in an awesome hotel, saw close friends, and had a lifetime opportunity to attend the White House Easter Egg Roll tradition. We took so many photos I'll have to sort through for the best ones and figure out how to put them in a slide show instead of just posting. I also made the boys outfits - with help from Julie, Leslie, & my mom, but still need to take a close up picture of just the outfit. They turned out really cute. Hope you all had a good Easter too. More pictures soon.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter 2008 at The White House
We are still trying to unpack from a quick but memorable trip to Washington DC. Peyton came down with the stomach virus an hour before we were to leave for the weekend so that delayed us getting to DC. Fortunately he was better by the time we got there and no one else got it. Now that we're home, I thought I'd spend most of today doing laundry from the trip. However, both boys came down with a second round of stomach sickness most of the afternoon so I've been actually laundering todays clothes instead. Hoping tomorrow I can spend some time on posting pictures and putting things away. We had a fantastic trip. We stayed in an awesome hotel, saw close friends, and had a lifetime opportunity to attend the White House Easter Egg Roll tradition. We took so many photos I'll have to sort through for the best ones and figure out how to put them in a slide show instead of just posting. I also made the boys outfits - with help from Julie, Leslie, & my mom, but still need to take a close up picture of just the outfit. They turned out really cute. Hope you all had a good Easter too. More pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Michelle, that is too cool you all got to be a part of the White House egg hunt. The boys outfits are too cute.
I'm so gald you commented on mine Michelle!! It was good to hear from you and I loved looking at your blog. What beautiful boys you've got!! I'm not sure what your husband does, but it sounds like ya'll have a wild schedule right now. Hang in there:) I finally put new pics on my blog!
Double cute! Clark filled me in a little about your trip, it sounds wonderful! I am so impressed you made the boy's long-alls, they are beautiful! You know how much I love the peter pan colar. What great memories. Post more pictures when you can, sorry the boys are sick:>(
Give them big hugs from Mo.
Love & miss ya.
that is awesome, the boys look so cute in their easter outfits!!
What an amazing experience! Love the pictures!
I am so glad to see the pictures. The outfits are precious on your boys. I thought about your sweet family all day on Monday. I am so glad that you got to go and I cannot wait to see more pictures of the trip. I will call you soon to hear all about it. Miss you!!!
I also love the cute shirts that you found. Very Cute!!!
great job on the outfits, michelle! that is sooooo cute. it encourages me to try it!
Post a Comment