After a week of illness between 3 of us, I was finally able to pull some of our pictures together and share on a slide show.
We had a great trip and thank our dear friend Jane for sharing her tickets with our family. Our boys are still talking about the characters they saw and rolling the eggs. We are enjoying a slow saturday around the house today catching up on the little things. Hope you enjoy the pictures. There are a lot of them but we took over 200 while we were there.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I loved the pictures!!! What a fun TRIP!! Such a neat experience for the boys. I was tearing up with those pictures of the boys and your music playing in the background. I love the pictures of the hotel lobby. My favorite is the one of you and Conner. You look beautiful as always!
Thanks for sharing! They looked so cute in their outfits!
I am so impressed with the slide show. What amazing memories for your family. It makes me miss you all that much more :>)
Love and miss you.
What an awesome trip! The boys look so precious in their outfits! Your pictures are great. I didn't know they did an egg roll-that looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great trip. I'll call you soon-Miss you!
Loved those pictures! I love the one of your boys sitting in that chair together--so cute!
Post a Comment