I am so behind with these past few months I need to look through our calendar just to see what I should start with. The biggest news is that baby Morris #3 will be a BOY. We are not surprised and the boys are really excited. They talk about their baby brother all the time. They keep asking when he is coming and every time I go to the doctor they think I'm bringing him home. We have another ultrasound next Monday June 8th and we're going to take the boys along this time. We're almost decided on a name although the boys have plenty of ideas of what we should call him. I can't wait to see all of them together. 3 more months. Our doctor is planning to schedule the c-section in another couple appointments so it will be exciting to put that date on the calendar.
We celebrated my mom's birthday in April. We took her to Cheesecake Factory and the boys had their first piece of cheesecake and ate it all. They loved it.
Peyton
Connor
It was our first year to be home for Easter. Tad made the boys bunny pancakes.
(Peyton in solid Navy Vest) Impossible to get a good picture of the two of them together.
They also dyed eggs with Memaw, Papaw, Uncle Brian and Grandma.
(Peyton & Memaw)
(Tad & Peyton)
Uncle Brian & Peyton
Connor had enough w/ the pictures
We made a day trip to my grandmother's house for her birthday and went there for Mother's Day too. The boys enjoyed playing soccer w/ Great Uncle Max and helping Uncle Brian put Memaw's flowers in the ground.
The boys love to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake. Our basement is finally finished. We are so excited to have another place for all the toys. The boys do really well playing downstairs w/o us so that is a nice treat. It didn't take long to fill up the space and we don't even have our couch and chair down there yet.
Mostly we've been outside this past month. We've done lots of yard work but we're making progress. Tad has put out almost 70 bags of mulch and we're still not done. He ripped out the ground cover which I have wanted to get rid of for the past 2 years and it looks really good now. I was always afraid snakes or poison ivy would find a home in there. We had a garage sale and got rid of a lot of stuff. The boys obviously are hearing everything we say b/c Connor came outside during the sale and asked if these people were buying our "junk". I about died. Everyone there burst out laughing. I didn't know what to say. This week is the PGA Memorial Golf tournament. We live about 3 minutes from the course and usually try to go at least one day. We're hoping the weather continues to be great and Tad gets his usual tickets from his office.
Up next on our to-do list....get both boys completely potty trained. We are so close. Connor is working on it and Peyton has done a really good job. It feels great not to buy so many diapers. We also have 3 rooms we need to get re-painted. I have had fabric for window treatments for a couple months but haven't sat down long enough to start sewing. We're looking forward to finishing projects inside and out and then enjoying the summer. Outside & project pictures coming next time. Hopefully sooner than later.





3 comments:
Now that I can speak from experience, you are going to LOVE having 3 boys! Sounds like your spring was busy! Glad you are doing great.
Your basement turned out great! Thanks for the pictures...hadn't heard the "junk" comment. too funny! we are at swim lessons this week and next. talk late afternoon sometime soon.
I love your new basement!!! What a fun place to play!! YOur boys are so much fun. They are so fun!! I love that he said "junk" that is so funny. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment