Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween 2008



Connor- Winnie the Pooh & Peyton- Tigger





The boys went Trick or Treating for the first time this year. They were pretty funny. We had been talking about it all week. When it was finally time to go out they couldn't decide who they each were going to be...first Tigger then Pooh. It came to me deciding for them and once we got outside it seemed fine that Peyton was Tigger and Connor was Winne the Pooh. They were hilarious. I took them to the first house next door and when the door opened they both thought they were going "inside". This was the trend for the next 5 houses- they thought they were going inside to play....funny b/c these aren't houses that have kids to play with. Guess we haven't covered the whole "stranger" thing. Anyway, after each house they would insist on walking back to our house to show their candy to whoever was home passing it out (Tad & I took turns at the house and going w/ the boys). They would get even 5 houses down the street and we were still going back home after each one. This is why they were entertained on our cul-de-sac for over an hour. We finally convinced them to cross over and do the other side of the street on the way back home. That went better. Here are a few pictures. They don't eat candy- except sweet tarts and candy corn so we need to get this stuff out of the house so the parents aren't tempted. We then drove up to my mom's house and they got to trick or treat at her door too. Everyone had a fun night.

They helped Tad carve a pumpkin. They said it was too "stinky" so once the top was off they decided to watch a halloween movie instead. They named the pumpkin Henry. I guess from one of their Thomas Trains. Now every pumpkin we see is Henry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Very cute!! They are the funniest boys.

Julie said...

Those are the cutest costumes!! They are hilarious!! I wish I could have come this week! The twins are coming on Wed-Jenny's being induced that morning, unless they decide to go ahead and come-that's not looking very likely though. Talk to you soon!