Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Beach Boys



We just got back from a great trip to Calabash, N.C. with my sister's family and my mom. It was a great week and lots of fun to have all the kids together. It was the first time to have the boys at the beach. We got home late Sunday night and I've been trying to get everything unpacked and washed up. I finally had time to upload some of these pictures. There are more to share so I'll work on that later and write more about our trip during naptime today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good trip! I love this picture of them running in the sand!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I LOVE the picture of them running! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the beach pictures! Your boys are precious!! We are looking forward to seeing them soon.

Julie said...

They ar so cute-Did they like the sand and ocean? Hope to talk to you soon!