It finally started. After a 6 year investigation, many (granted) motions for more time by the defense, and unexpected developments, Tad's case has finally moved on to trial. I honestly don't know that it is much better this way...Tad works 7 days a week, basically around the clock and will probably continue to do so until the end....but at least we're closer to the end. They say the trial will last about 2-3 months. We're trying to stay positive b/c at least it is the dead of winter. There isn't grass to mow, or the yard to landscape, or beautiful tempting days to take off and play with the family. We're also hopeful he won't see another case like this for the rest of his career. So this schedule has forced me to stay busy, realize that it isn't forever, and just be patient for spring. We are getting another winter storm today and tomorrow. It sure shuts down your chances of getting out of the house and running errands. I"ve slowly been tackling some over due projects like cleaning out the laundry room and closets. I guess I'm hoping to do a little spring cleaning before spring.
My friend Amanda had a creepy visit by a stranger on her blog. Many of us have checked out his site and it is too wierd w/ pictures of kids, many missing or abducted. So, I decided I should make our blog private again and keep it that way. Since we switched the settings allowing anyone, I've reconnected with many friends from the past and love it. However it isn't worth the chance of risking everyone's safety. I admit there are many blogs out there I read (mostly other Harding Alumni) that I don't comment on. There may be some of you reading this who are friends of friends and we might not even know you but that isn't who we're trying to keep away. So, if you want to be added to our list of readers add your email address in a comment or email us. Even if you are friends of friends, please feel free to stay with us. We just want to eliminate psycho stalkers we have no connection with. Friends of Friends are not considered blog stalkers to us. Hope to hear from you all and thanks for understanding.
Tmorri26@columbus.rr.com
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I've been thinking about making ours' private too...RR
ramsey.rj@gmail.com
crazywendals@hotmail.com
Thanks! :)
www.thewittyconversationsofwendy@blogspot.com
its really scary, huh? sad, but very true!!!
Katie
Can't wait to see the boys in there outfits. I had a great time this past weekend. I am looking forward to next year already!!! Add me to your list because I love your blog.
Post a Comment