Papaw (my grandfather) and the girls picking beans in his backyard garden
Kenzie picking green beans
Memaw (my grandmother) and Kylie checking another vegetable (not sure what ones)
The four cousins took a ride in the wagon out at my dad's house using his tractor
A hot evening at the splash park. Connor loved it. Peyton didn't like it at all. He played soccer with my mom in the grass instead but he at least tried it. (Pay no attention to the stark white parents missing their tan)
Kenzie checking out a fountain
Kylie's turn
Kylie & Kenzie
Back at my mom's house. The kids love her piano. Fortunately she doesn't mind if they "play" the piano
Kenzie & Connor
Kenzie, Connor (blue) & Peyton (red)





2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time, but I know you are exhausted! Hope the painting is done for you and Tad's sake! Can't wait to see pictures of all you've done!
I love these pictures. I hadn't seen most of them.
Post a Comment