Friday, July 20, 2007

Lolli-Pops! Summer Concert

Part of our group & strollers gallore

This morning we had the most beautiful day for an outdoor children's music concert. In town they had a concert for children and their parent complete with an ice cream stand, hotdogs, and bubble machines. We met several of our friends up there and all spread out blankets and snacks to enjoy an hour or so of fun with the kids. The boys did alright. We had our good friend Susan and her son John David help chase the boys back onto the blankets. As it turned out we found a few more friends already there too. 70 degrees, sunny weather, music and friends was the perfect way to spend our Friday morning. Below are some pictures of a few in our group. We hope you all have a nice weekend. We're to have beautiful weather here the next few days so I'm sure we'll have plenty of outside time. It is nice to turn the air conditioning off for a change with low humidity. Have a great one!

The boys and I with our friend Zana and her twins ( Our boys do have hair..it doesn't look like it but it is really fine and really blond..just thought I should clarify)

Annie & Connor (who is trying to dance but more like marching)

Annie & Peyton

Amy & Ellie (a hopeful future date for one of the boys)

Elizabeth & her 3: Johnny, Luke, & Caroline

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! A new post! The concert looks like so much fun-I know it was probably exhausting too. I remember Frances at that age and I can't imagine having 2 of her! Your family looks great-everytime I see a pic of Brian I think of Michael Harris-I think they look just alike! It was great talking to you, and I think Amanda and Brent, Natalie and her husband, Bryan, Emily and Colby are all going to Homecoming-I'm going to e-mail Shana and they're planning on going too. I'll know for sure about the hotel by Tues and hopefully you'll know about the trial and we can make a plan. Talk to you soon.

Sarah said...

Julie, I cracked up when I read your comment b/c I thought the exact same thing about Brian. I thought, gosh that's awful sweet of Michael to come up there and blow bubbles with the kids!
Michelle-So glad for a new post. Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun. I wish we lived closer so I could go to the zoo and library with you guys!
Hopefully we'll all get to see each other this fall! Do ya'll know what date Homecoming is?

Anonymous said...

I will call you soon. I am going to be asking the Neelys about another room. I miss you and can not wait to hear from you.