I added Ethan Powell's website to my blog. I don't know these people, but please pray for this family as they are experiencing every parents nightmare. Ethan has lukemia and is in need of a bone marrow match. There are bone marrow drives being set up all over. I didn't realize that it is such a painless process to see if you are a match. They don't take any blood and they only swab your mouth 4 times...painless. Anyway you can get on his website and check under updates. His parents Ben and Becky update it so frequently. They are in Memphis now at St. Jude's and I think at least Ben went to Harding.
We've had a beautiful week, sunny and mild weather. The boys love playing outside on the screen porch. We don't go in the yard until Tad is home because I tried that once and they both run in opposite directions and fast and I can't catch them. With 2 adults you can contain them in the backyard easier. I wish we had a fence, but it is against our neighborhood regulations.
Finally here are a couple pictures from our trip to the zoo. Notice the boys have on long pants, we were lucky to hit a 60 degree day and it was perfect for us and the animals. I realize they aren't in the most attractive outfits but when you're pulling out longsleeves at this point in the season you wear what still fits. This was the boys first time in the petting zoo...not one of my favorite attractions but they seemed to like it.
I think they were more excited initially about getting out of the stroller and running around than checking out the goats.
(Peyton- orange shirt; Connor- Yellow shirt)
Have a good day.





5 comments:
I am so glad things are good with your grandfather. They will enjoy getting to go home. We have been praying for them. I love the pictures from the zoo. I am sure that it takes two when they get loose. It almost takes two when Avery Caroline gets out. They are so cute and look like lots of fun. Never a dull moment. I will try and call you soon. Miss you, Leslie
Michelle, I am so excited to find your blog! I always get updates from Brian when I see him. Your boys are adorable.
Amanda "Dean" Ware
Oh what cuties! I love their little peach fuzz hair! I was wondering about playing outside when the kid start walking. Sounds like I need to invest in one of those baby fences! Thank goodness mine love their strollers.
Michelle, I love the pictures! I'm cracking up just picturing them running in opposite directions as you try to chase them, although I'm sure it's really not funny at the time. I'm so glad your grandfather is doing better.
It's so good to hear that your grandparents were able to go home. We'll continue to keep them in our prayers. The boys are so cute, and growning so fast--Hopefully we'll see them soon--I got the precious outfit Sat and Libby wore it that day!! It's so cute!! That was so thoughtful-Your note is coming, I just wanted to let you know how much I love it! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment