Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Prayers for Austin

Our adorable nephew, Austin, returned home yesterday after spending a few days in the hospital. He went in Sunday with pneumonia and asthma problems. Thankfully he wasn't there too long and he is home. We wish we lived closer to be able to visit. Please keep him and his family in your prayers as he continues to improve and his lungs get stronger. Austin is a brave 5 year old. Pray for his mom Stephanie and dad Clark that they can stay rested as they help him heal.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Michelle, I will be sure and pray for Austin. It breaks my heart that such a little kid is so sick.
And, I'm so excited you have a blog! I just love seeing pictures of the boys! I'm super impressed with the mickey mouse cake. I took one of those decorating classes a couple years ago, but I don't remember a thing.
...I've got to get some old pics of us all for the "reconnecting" blog. It'll be too funny!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for all your thoughts and prayers. Austin is doing much better. Thanks to Orapred, an oral steroid he has been bouncing off the walls:>) I'll take it over a sick kiddo any day.
Thanks again.

Lots of love,
Stephanie,Clark, Jacob & Austin

Julie said...

I'll keep Austin in my prayers. Once Brent and I aren't psasing in the night, I'll call you! He had a program last night and I had Bunco--We're going out tonight if the baby doesn't come and I'll try to call tomorrow--thank goodness for blogs!

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for Austin. It is so hard to have a sick child. I am back to blogging. I had forgotten all of my passwords,but Jon has given them to me again. I am so crazy with computers.